TRANSFER NEWS!!! Tottenham needs to be fast with the Deal,They may lose their best target to Newcastle as £50M is already offer for the incredible midfielder

Journalist Ben Jacobs has said that Tottenham may pass up on the opportunity to sign Conor Gallagher this month as they would be eyeing a cut-price move for the midfielder next summer.

Over the last week, Spurs Web has brought to you several reports that have played down Tottenham’s chances of landing Gallagher during the current transfer window.

This includes Fabrizio Romano, who claimed on his YouTube channel at the start of this week that there are currently no talks between Spurs and Chelsea over the 23-year-old, adding that it would take a mammoth offer for the West London club to consider letting the player leave.

Meanwhile, Football Transfers claimed on Wednesday that the Blues had slapped a £60m price tag on their academy graduate. The outlet suggested that Spurs are set to walk away from the deal as they find the asking price to be too excessive.

Tottenham to wait until summer for Gallagher

Jacobs has also said that Ange Postecoglou’s men would not consider paying £50m to £60m for Gallagher, explaining that they might look to sign the England international for a considerably lower fee next summer.

The journalist said on The Last Word on Spurs podcast: “I think if it is as high as £50m all in or £60m all in then Spurs won’t move, in January you can’t waste your time.

“So if you know that will be the ballpark then you’re going to wait and see if Gallagher signs a new deal, and then if he doesn’t there’s a real window of opportunism to get him at closer to £35m in the summer.”