BREAKING NEWS… Manchester City on the Verge of losing another important star, as Player has Officially Agree to leave, City fans aren’t happy, Deal may End in Regret!

Prolific man city star is reportedly edging closer to securing a transfer move away from Manchester City this summer.

Earlier in the transfer window, it was reported that Saudi Arabian club, Al-Ahli, are looking to sign the winger in a big-money deal.
Now, some fresh details have come to light regarding this particular saga.
Mahrez gives green light to Saudi move
In a recent Twitter post, journalist Rudy Galetti said this on the matter.

He said: “#Mahrez, on #AlAhli side the confidence to positively close the deal is growing. Talks with #ManCity are progressing well: the sensation is that the [Saudi] club is not so far to convince #MCFC to let him go. No issues on personal terms: the player already gave his ok.”
Since joining the Manchester club back in 2018 from Leicester City in a deal worth £60m, the 32-year-old has made 236 appearances for the Citizens across all competitions, scoring 78 goals, providing 59 assists and winning many trophies.

Riyad Mahrez of Manchester City warms up before UEFA Champions League final match between Manchester City FC and FC Internazionale at Ataturk Olympic Stadium, Istanbul, Turkey on June 10, 2023. (Photo by Giuseppe Maffia/NurPhoto via Getty Images)

Even though he has just under two years left on his contract, the fact that Mahrez didn’t feature in the FA Cup or Champions League finals last season shows why he may be willing to leave the club and start a new chapter at a side where he would presumably be a regular starter.
Moving forward, if Mahrez does end up bringing an end to his very successful time at the Etihad this summer, the club will have to find a way to replace his goals and assists if they want to have a chance of regaining their three titles next season.